FCI COMPANY OVERVIEW:
FCI is an ISO 9001:2015 certified small business providing quality systems engineering, cybersecurity and IT services, and innovative financial and management solutions. The company is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia, and maintains an office in Hanover, Maryland. FCI personnel provide on-site support at customer facilities throughout the U.S., including: Washington D.C., Virginia, Maryland, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
Since 1979, FCI has provided engineering and technical support to various federal organizations including:
- Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)
- Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS)
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Headquarters (HQ) Department of the Army (DA) CIO/G6
- Defense Health Agency (DHA)
- Assistant Secretary of the Army for Acquisition, Logistics and Technology [ASA(ALT)]
- Department of Defense Chief Information Officer (DoD CIO)
- US Army Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC)/US Army Space Strategic Command (ARSTRAT)
- US Air Force Space Command (AFSPC)/US Air Force Space and Missile Systems Command (SMC)
- PEO Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) and PM Defense Communications and Army Transmission Systems (PM DCATS)
- PEO Command, Control and Communications Tactical (C3T) and PM Warfighter Information Network Tactical (WIN-T)
- US Army Signal Center and Fort Gordon (TRADOC) Capabilities Manager (TCM) Networks and Services (N&S)
- Naval Space Command/Naval Network Warfare Command (NAVSPACECOM/NETWARCOM)
- Various Combatant Commands (COCOMs)
Throughout its history, FCI has demonstrated the ability to successfully manage and execute multi-million IDIQ task order, performance-based contracts with multiple large and small business subcontractors.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the FCI team. Our 35-plus year history of serving the federal government and the American warfighter with the highest ethical standards has allowed us to become a well-respected member of the federal contractor community. We have been able to do this by employing a staff of talented, dedicated professionals who have helped our clients achieve a wide range of goals including:
- Sustaining the Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS) since its earliest days, enabling communication among globally distributed military units, and have been intimately involved with the Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) system of next generation satellites.
- Supporting the US Army in the worldwide endeavor to install and execute Enterprise Active Directory and Network Operations (NETOPS) tools. This includes implementation in over 300 sites!
- Providing satellite communication (SATCOM) capabilities during humanitarian and disaster relief operations across the globe during events like the earthquake in Haiti and the tsunami in Japan.
- Providing financial oversight and audit support to ensure good stewardship of the American taxpayers dollars.
We know that our clients consider FCI members as staff, and over time the trust and relationships built between our clients and the individual staff members is an incredible value to FCI. As such we place a strong emphasis on selecting the right people to join our company and subject all candidates to a rigorous screening process intended to ensure that we hire the best and the brightest. You can be confident that if selected, you will be working with a truly committed team whose loyalty is greatly valued by our company…now, and on into the future!
Here are a few additional demographics about your potential future colleagues that you may find interesting. As of 2017:
- We have nearly 250 enthusiastic staff members at our headquarters in Chantilly, Virginia, Hanover, Maryland, and embedded at government locations across the nation
- 85% of our staff is located in the metropolitan Washington DC area
- 10% of our staff is located in Texas
- The remaining 5% of our staff are dispersed among eight other states
- Nearly 40% of our staff has been with FCI for over five years and possesses over a decade of professional experience in their related field.
- 45% of our staff possess an advanced degree (Masters or PhD)
- 65% of our staff are veterans of the US armed forces
Again, thank you for your interest in FCI; we look forward to reviewing your credentials.