LabAnswer is the largest independent laboratory informatics consulting firm in the United States. We offer services for the full lifecycle of laboratory informatics systems, from strategy to implementation to systems support, and provide project management oversight for either single stage or full life cycle enterprise projects. Significant laboratory automation work has been performed by our team in the biotech, clinical trials, forensics, manufacturing, medical device, pharmaceutical, public health and research hospital industry sectors. Our full-time employees, led by an outstanding veteran management team, enjoy full-benefits and continuous improvement through training and mentoring. LabAnswer’s culture of creating long-term relationships with both its employees and clients has led to successful projects for over twenty years. High profile customers demonstrate the demand for LabAnswer’s services.
LabAnswer provides system design/selection, implementation, deployment, validation and system support services. Supported technologies include:
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Laboratory Instrument Systems
- Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN)
- Laboratory Execution Systems (LES)
- Data Warehousing
- Data Archival
- Scientific Data Management Systems (SDMS)
- Clinical Trial Management (CTMS
- Method Execution Systems (MES)
- Chromatography Data Systems (CDS)
- Bio-Banking / Bio-Repository Applications
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP Systems Integration)
- Many others
LabAnswer is built on the principles of integrity, teamwork and the pursuit of excellence. We are a privately-held, woman-owned business.