171753 Technician Intern (Open)
Seagate is looking for a Technican Intern located in our Bloomington, MN facility. In this position you will:
- Understand the basic principles of AFM/MFM operations.
- Learn AFM/MFM scan skills (load/unload samples, select appropriate scan parameters, change tips, differentiate artifacts from real defects, etc), and support routine AFM/MFM lab work, including powered AFM/MFM.
- Get familiar with various AFM/MFM HGA fixtures currently used in FA lab.
- Learn and practice drive tear down, HSA deswaging, and HGA optical imaging, and support head FA jobs in those areas.
- Design new lab fixtures or modify existing fixtures for lab work efficiency and quality improvement.
- Student pursuing a technical AA degree in the engineering fields.
- Willing to learn; pay attention to details and show good documentation habit.
- Lab work experience, microscope use experience, Windows OS, Microsoft Office, and other basic computer skills,.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Job Family: Operations Support
Seagate Technology is committed to equal opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, religious affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or ethnic origin