171754 Technician Intern (Open)
Seagate is looking for a Technican Intern located in our Bloomington, MN facility. In this internship you will:
- Practice and support lapping jobs in the lab, which include top-down, x-section, and ABS lapping.
- Explore new approaches for throughput and accuracy improvements in those lapping areas.
- Design and test new lapping fixtures, or modify existing fixtures for lab work efficiency and quality improvement.
- Learn FIB cut techniques and support routine FIB cut jobs, including sample preparation, machine setting for rough cut, manual thinning, and pick & place.
- Student currently pursuing a technical AA degree in Engineering or Applied Science.
- Basic computer skills, Mechanical Engineering, and/or Vacuum and Thin Film Technology.
- Lab work experience, microscope use experience, Windows OS, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Job Family: Operations Support
Seagate Technology is committed to equal opportunity in employment and welcomes applications from all sections of the community, irrespective of sex, marital status, religious affiliation, age, disability, veteran status, or ethnic origin