This job is responsible for supporting the integration of the Social Platform in Neighborhood Work Environment (NWE) projects by establishing and implementing team agreements and the Readiness & Adoption Strategy for teams transitioning into or established in a Neighborhood Work Environment.
The goals and deliverables may include leadership interviews, readiness assessments, team agreements (social and tech), and communication and engagement plans associated with transitioning to or working in new ways of working in a new environment. This work may include a focus leading change within teams, educating occupants on use of technology, how to work flexibly in a mix of work settings, or in exploring ways to work most effectively.
Responsibilities could include:
Subject Matter Expertise Development (80%)
- Establishing standards, policies, processes, and tools for the Social Platform of the Neighborhood Work Environments and ensure internal and external customers understand the purpose of integrating the Social Platform in all NWE projects
- Supporting the engagement strategies for the Sustaining program such as managing discovery workshops, G+ communities, and client check-in curriculums
- Developing and implementing meeting effectiveness tools that drive toward alignment, role clarity within teams, and successful project delivery
- Working with teams to develop and/or analyze Readiness & Adoption Strategies for customer groups
- Partnering with key team members and stakeholders to create or continuously improve on accountabilities, agreements and guidelines for working in the Neighborhood Work Environments so that users are more productive and utilize space and technology more effectively
External Thought Leadership (20%)
- Integrating external thought leadership into the work environment standards, policies and processes, with a focus on improving the Social Platform
- Monitoring and assessing adoption and readiness best practices and trends for potential application to the Genentech work environment (i.e. Change Management Methodologies)
- Partnering with experts in the OD field with industry experience in managing change in complex organizations and cross-functional teams
- In hiring new employees, we look for people who are also inspired by our mission and who would fit in well with the collaborative, rigorous and entrepreneurial spirit of the company culture. Because we know that employees are critical to our success in bringing novel medicines to patients, we are dedicated to remaining a great place to work and to providing employees with programs, services and benefits that allow them to bring the best to the business and to their personal lives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, Architecture or Interior Design disciplines are preferred
- Working knowledge of all Google Suite applications (gMail, gCal, Hangouts, gDrive, Docs, Sheets, Slides and Google+)
- Proficient knowledge of Smartsheet and Tableau or other data visualization tools a plus
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding professional/work-related objectives, goals and targets
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal; proven ability to communicate effectively and concisely with various cross-functional levels
- Aptitude & interest in project management, and understanding of corporate business processes
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Orientation to teamwork and collaboration: can effectively establish professional rapport with team members
- Organized, independent and self motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, detail oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritization
- Ability to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines and priorities
- A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 40 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer & other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech where we believe that our employees are our most important asset & are dedicated to remaining a great place to work.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation in connection with the on-line application process, please email us at .
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Location United States, California, South San Francisco
- Function Site Operations/Facilities
- Schedule Full-time
- Job level Entry Level
- Job type Internship / Student
- Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2018/02/08
- Posted until 2018/03/11
- Job-ID 00455372
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.