Are you ready to work with a purpose? At ABB, you can be sure you're helping to create a better world. Together, we can touch the lives of millions by creating sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improving safety for workers in auto plants.
ABB is seeking an Engineering Intern to assist engineers in development of productivity improvement projects. Will be responsible for motion and time studies and routings.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Assist with time studies and routings.
* Work with employees to gain ideas and resolve problems.
* Assist in engineering improvement processes for manufacturing, quality and safety.
* Enter engineering data working with excel and power point programs.
* Current enrolled and actively pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. based institution.
* Pursuing a degree in engineering, (junior status or above is preferable) and actively pursuing a degree in engineering.
* Possess skills in AutoCad and Microsoft Office software skills
* Web Savvy with mechanical aptitude.
* Local area candidate preferred.
* Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 136,000 employees www.abb.com