Role: The Community Events Intern will work directly with the Event Coordinator and the Marketing team in planning, supporting and executing the community events activities of Educators Credit Union from late April through October.
- Works with the Event Coordinator, Marketing, and other Community Event Interns. Plan, promote and execute events including but not limited to event set-ups and teardowns, organizing the supplies including the use of displays, decorations, and table settings.
- Ensure the reputation of Educators Credit Union is presented at all events with a high level of quality and execution. Must demonstrate knowledge of products, services and resources associated with Educators Credit Union.
- Represent Educators Credit Union through ongoing Community outreach by attending most events.
- Collaborates with marketing to promote and publicize events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Work normally involves contacts with persons beyond immediate associates generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion. Outside contacts take the form of service to the public (member or vendors) requiring ordinary courtesy in providing assistance and information.
- Excellent written, oral, communication and presentation skills are necessary.
- Must have a proven passion to socialize and network with communities we serve.
- Must be willing and able to travel locally within the communities we serve as well as any future locations we strive to serve.
Experience: One month to twelve months of similar or related experience.
- A High School education or GED equivalent.
- Active college or university student interested in event planning and marketing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Mt Pleasant, Wisconsin, United States